- The library will be functioning from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- All the students and teaching faculty are members of the library.
- Well Equipped modern computerized Digital library with several thousands of books with the latest version.
- National and International Journals, Magazines and periodicals.
- Spacious place with adequate ventilation, fans, and lighting facility.
- E- Consortium facility with The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR. Medical University, Chennai, and numerous Online journals Wi-Fi and Broadband internet facilities for wider access with printing provision.
Library Rules and Regulations
- Users must sign in to the register when entering and leaving the library.
Id card is essential for everyone to enter inside the library.
- User must leave their belongings including coats at the depository cells before entering into the library and the students will be permitted to bring pen and paper for taking notes.
- Reference books only meant for referring inside the library, reference books will not be issued for circulation.
- While taking books for reading, students will be strictly asked to register their names in the register.
- User will be kindly requested to handle the books safely and should be returned the books without damage.
- Library cards will be issued to the students for availing books in the library.
- Library cards will not be transferable.
- If the books will not be returned on or before the due date, a penalty of Rs.2 will be collected per day.
- The books should be returned within 7 days.
- Using cell phones should be strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Silence must be maintained in the library, students must maintain the highest decorum inside the library.
- Journals shall not be issued outside the library.